Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm a terrible blogger!

Catching up is insane, so I'm going to have to try and post weekly or something along those lines. Going back as far as Thanksgiving... My FIL was hospitalized for diverticulitis, then a week in SA for Thanksgiving, followed by colds. We then packed up and visited my family in KS for two weeks during Christmas and New Year, then we were busy catching up, repeated neck spasms sent me to PT. And, for the last 2 weeks, my kiddos have been passing a cold around. Hubby spent a few days in SA for his Dad's surgery. And the J-man has developed an ear infection that caused a ruptured eardrum! Thankfully, my baby-A is still sleeping this morning, which has allowed some time to post this. More to come... I'm needing to post some pics from Christmas!

No comments: