Friday, November 23, 2007

J, Lizard, Popper Toy!


So, my little brother, Uncle D (for our purposes), was kind enough to give my 2yo, J, this popper toy last Christmas. This toy has accounted for many hours of endless fun! In fact, with some ear plugs, this is the greatest toy ever! But, in the hands of my 2yo, J, this toy becomes even more interesting. Is there any other way to get a ball to pop out without using the built- in fan? J has been experimenting with this very thought! Usually, the tube is filled with little wooden blocks, or big sister's necklaces, but not this time! This time, J's favorite rubber lizard has gone in after the ball! J brings the toy to me exclaiming "It's broken!" in the most shocked voice he has! Everything is a surprise when you're two!

1 comment:

Jill said...

OMG! I had to read this one carefully to be sure that wasn't a real snake or lizard in there! Gave me the creeps to see the picture!